DJ EMMA BLACK - Tips to become Well Known DJ



Welcome "DJ Emma Black" Magic Finger on "African Xclusive Urban Break"
Emma Black - Thanks
AX : So how did you start this DJ work
Emma Black : I started my music Djing from nowhere I mean from nothing to something because I never dream I will be here by this time known by the World ..
AX : So what inspired you to become a Dj ?
Emma Black : I got passion to become a DJ when I was a Kid because I was a crazy Music Listener so I took my inspire from my brother DJ Oppong in 2004. Shout out to you Bro. One day I met DJ Abusua from Owner service. That man was so good to me but never believed in my talent so he was waiting for the day to come he showcase me to the public and world. A program came in and he decided to put me on the spot to see how good I am. I was scared tho but I took it on myself to go kill the show. I went there and started the program unexpectedly and people were asking for my number for their programs and they loved my Mixing so much..(HE LAUGHED) ... so DJ Abusua loved my talent and took me to Bantama in the Ashanti Region in Ghana where I met DJ Sharpee then we started the big time Dj moves.. From there I met this noble man and brother "Kwabena Eshaun" I played so many big programs and the Hustle took me to the biggest Radio station in Ghana now "ANGEL 96.1 FM". This whole mega story of me started from 2004 and 2009 and is been 13years now in the A Game and I'm grateful to God.
AX : So what is the Tip to become a DJ if someone is reading ?
Emma Black :
1. Determination
2 . Follow your dreams and never give up
3. First on the table, Fisrt fix your Playlist at home
4. Play Good Music
5. Listeners favorite songs must be played
6. Respect Listeners choice and views about your Music as A DJ
AX : Thank you for your Time DJ EMMA BLACK
Emma Black : Welcome African Xclusive you guys are amazing and for shows and Program Bookings ,
Contact DJ EMMA BLACK On : +233 54 556 6950

Comments

Popular Posts